The church is member of the archdeacon district of Gheorgheni wich is part of the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Alba Iulia. The church which can still be seen today was consecrated in 1878 by the bishop of Transylvania, Fogarassy Mihály in the honor of Saint Peter and Paul. It was built in a neogothic style. The towerclock was famed far and wide, because it was designed by a local handyman, Borsos Tamás, to show the year, month and day at the same time.
NEGATIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
POSITIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
No impressions are added.
Be the first to add.
This section presents strictly the opinions and remarks of the user of the site and were published at request, with their agreement. Tourist Informator makes everything possible to eliminate the defaiming, denigrating or insulting messages, und cannot be held responsible for the content of this section.